🎥 In a Snapshot
Loathe to Love You (Novella Collection)🔗Author: Ali Hazelwood
🔊 Hit play if you prefer to listen to the review:
This is a three-novella collection. They can be bought separately or the compendium in “Loathe to Love You.”
STEM—Science, Technology, Engineering and Math—fields have been predominantly a man’s world. Join these three women engineers while they open a path for female scientific voices to be heard and respected. You’ll explore how strong friendship thrives no matter time and distance, and how these unconditional bonds will lift you, support you, encourage you and guide you when needed. Specially book 3 has a perfect balance between science and romance.
What to Expect
- Hate to love relationships
- Short reading
- Scientific terminology
- Book 3 in particular is more geeky 👍🏻
- Books 1 and 2 focused more in the romance
- 3 women with 3 different and well-built personalities
- Male characters: built-distant-gruff-silent type.
- More romantic than spicy with scenes nonetheless.
More Like This
The Love Hypothesis
By Ali Hazelwood
❤️ Enjoyed This Review?
Come back next week for a new review!