🎥 In a Snapshot
So This Is Ever After🔗Author: F.T. Lukens
🔊 Hit play if you prefer to listen to the review:
A beautiful aspect to comment about is how we sometimes choose family and the loyalty and bonds that derive from that choice. Also, and unrelated, I liked this reinterpretation of King Arthur’s legend. It was quirky and amusing.
What to Expect
- Classic Rom-Com with magic involved
- Friends-to-lovers scenario
- Arthurian influence
- Prophecies and magic laws
- Not too much action
- Medium-slow flow
- Sarcastic humor
- Quirky characters
What I Missed
- I agree with fellow reviewers. This book would have been complete if we had experienced the perils and adventure the characters underwent before the story we read started.
- Because of the former, and even though there were fantastical elements, I would classify this book more as a Rom-Com than a Fan-Rom. It also helps you set expectations better.
❤️ Enjoyed This Review?
Come back next week for a new review!